At the edge of Toulouse, exit N ° 30: Twin Bridges (Ponts Jumeaux)
Stay in the right lane and turn right
Continue straight along “Allée de Brienne”, next to the channel
Pass the bridge and turn left
Continue straight onto the “Boulevard Maréchal Leclerc”, which faces the school
- Parking: “Compans-Caffarelli” Parking
By bus: Bus 1, 16 and 24 all have stops for ESC Toulouse.
By metro: Take Line B towards “Borderouge” and get off at “Compans-Caffarelli”. All participants will be provided with a metro pass.
- The best fare for your airline ticket.Attractive discounts on a wide range of fares.
Event ID Code to keep for the booking: 18128AF. More details.
- “Toulouse-Blagnac” Airport
- For the shuttle bus (Navette): this stops at Compans Caffarelli and leaves every 20 minutes. It can take between 20 and 40 minutes to reach the bus stop and is 5 euros one-way),
- For a taxi from the airport: 35 euros, takes approximately 20-30 minutes.
By bike : Two Bike stations Vel Ô Toulouse are close to ESC Toulouse.